Saturday, February 24, 2007

When you like someone, you like them inspite of their faults. When you love someone, you love them with their faults."

"You mean the world to me and I'll never stop loving you 'Cause what you have given me I can never repay And if we meet again somehow, I will love you then as now 'Cause you mean the world to me."

If kisses were water,i'll give eu a sea. if hugs were leaf,i'll give u a tree, if spaces were love i'll give u eternity & if u are true n sincere to me i'll keep my love for u..

To love is nothing... To be love is something... To love and be love is everything.. i m mothing... you are something... so let mii be ur EVERYTHING...

As the cloud is passing by, My love balloon is floating high, thousands people passing by. But only eu capture my heart, my soul and bring colours to my black n white life...

Dear, A thousand people passed my way before, but no one has touched me more than you. Thank you for being the person i can trust. the person i can love, the person i can lean on...

There is a wide ocean in between us... We are 2 people that are too far apart... i don't wish to make a big fuss... But u have stolen my heart...

The shortest word is "I"...The sweetest word is"love"... The only word for me is "you" <33333

Without love i m nt happy, without eu wad is love, i lurve euu and is U dat i found love...

If my message can bring you lovely smiles, then ur smiles can bring me eternal joy. If my love can bring ue happiness, then ur happiness will cure all my sickness, love you <33

If love is about time, my love for you is eternity. if love is abt feelings. you are my emotions nad my mind. if love is abt people, its abt u n me.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold, gently nesting us to. the fold, like silken thread it holds us fast, bond like this are meant to last.. woaini. ILOVEYOU!!! mwuackz...

No comments: