Tuesday, February 20, 2007

NEW YEAR

sigh... wad a sadd new year i have... SADD-ED!!!
When you are sad. i'll share the sadness with eu... but when you are happy, will u share the joy with me?
I may look strong on the outside, but inside i am nt...
Dun let that be our last goodbye... =((
I just cant cheer up :( something is bothering me... only u can cheer me up...
Nothing will change my heart for euu... <3
LIFE IS SO UNPREDICTABLE, SO LOST N UNDECIDED, TO TURN RIGHT OR LEFT, TO SCREAM OR TO CRY...
I'll wait for you... The longest wait is not created by the amount of time passed, but by ur mind...

Ask yourself this question...
Which is more painful? A broken bone or watching the person you love die infront of you?

""放齐一个你很爱的人,很痛苦!别等到错过后才去后悔,别等到失去后才想挽回!!!""
""我可以陪你去看星星 不用再多说明 我就要和你在一起 我不想在一次和你分离!!!""
""你想要的我却不能够给你我全部我能给的却又不是你想要拥有的""
""我爱你,你是我的唯一""
""我爱你,你是我的罗密欧,我愿意变成你的祝英台,幸福的每一天,浪漫的每一夜,把爱永远不放开 ILOVEYOU... ""
""我愿意为了你上刀山下油锅""
"" 为了喜欢的人,为她牺牲是利索但然的事""

No comments: