Saturday, May 15, 2010

Midnight.

I'm, someone VERY SPECIAL, helping baby to update her blog. Baby just left not long ago. And I'm starting to miss her already :( I think baby's fingers are filled with Jackfruit's and Durian's smell. Smell your own fingers baby. I had durian earlier than you! Hahaha!

I won't think about things that I shouldn't baby. Same goes for you. Cannot anyhow think! I like the way you responded when you see me cry. I like how sensitive you are. You can still see through me even though I'm putting on a strong front. I love you baby. And I'll be in bed until 1300 like what you just said. Heh heh :)

blogging after midnight is getting more and more torturing baby. I've not be doing this for quite a long time already! Okay, shall blog till here!! Love love.~

No comments: