Thursday, March 18, 2010

Heh.

Trng today was tiring :( Wasn't feeling well at all.
Anyway we ordered pasta mania delivery, the total sum actually adds up to $75.
Spammed chilli and ended up with hot hot stomach :(
Studied for awhile then changed and warm up for friendly against the malaysia team.
And if i'm not wrong, we won all the sets.
I was so tired but when humairah reminds me of the (yknow yknow)^^, i became energetic hahaha.
And also the *machine gun* HAHAHAHA funny ttm.
Went to cut hair after training, i look like cuckoo now :(
Trng tomorrow, friendly on sat with hongkong police team. Weird but yeah.
Match on tues against dunman~

I'm happy that we're ok now.
I missed you so much, don't let this happen again ok? :(
You mean a whole lot to me baby.
And i love you (:
PS: You have to stop bitting and bullying me!
PS2: WAHAHAHA IDK WHAT TO SAY.
Hahah ok la i so good leh, NEH bully you :)

No comments: