Friday, December 11, 2009

Greatly affected..

Won the match today 2-0.
Its just how amazing i survived two days with just eating 3/4 hotdog without the bread and not feel hungry at all.
I had a hard time eating the hotdog ok, just cause i have to take medicine.
I don't know what the hell is wrong with me!!!!
Have not been getting enough sleep these few days, i feel so tiredddd. Both mentally and physically.

--

(23:32) chubby_shin@hotm:
haha! dont bluff! you jieqiu, saqiu, kaiqiu all very cute. den wanchew oso say! haha if gracy in singapore she will say you look lyk winnie the pooh again!
(23:33) MerabelLYS :
Hahah where will cute!!
(23:34) chubby_shin@hotm:
cute what! you see yourself lorh. next time when u play you put a mirror there
(23:34) MerabelLYS :
My expression?
(23:36) chubby_shin@hotm:
haha ya! and your actions. hehe.

YASMIN, I DON'T AGREE OK! WHATS WITH MY EXPRESSION AND MY ACTIONS?!!!!!! TSK.

--

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERNANDA! LOVE YOU!! :)


I still have to smile and laugh to pretend that i'm ok when i'm not.
Its tough. And if i don't, ppl will ask if i'm ok. And i only can say, yes i am ok.
Cheer up, thats what everyone says. If only doing is as easy as saying.
Not that i want to make anyone be worried about me.
Where were you when i needed you th most.

No comments: