Friday, November 27, 2009

Cause its so saddening.

I think i will ignore all texts and calls from my phone. Except for my mum's call.
Cause its the best way out. Till when? I do not know.
When time comes, i will start replying again. Every single thing is stressing me out.
I don't feel happy, i'm sad. No one knows. No one can understand.
I'm blocking out everything, every single thought of you.


And yati has gone to work for someone else. :(

No one will help me to open the door when i go out and come back anymore.
No one will help me to find my things when i could not find them anymore.
No one will nag at me when i messed up my cardboard and asked me to tidy it but will do it herself.
No one will prepare my food for me anymore.
No one will ask me to not eat infront of the com anymore.
No one will talk to her bf and asked me not to tell my mother anymore.
No one will go downstairs and asked me what i want to buy anymore.
No one will help me to find my clothes and fold it nicely and put it into my bag for me anymore.
No one will ask me to wake her up when she take a nap secretly anymore.
And the list goes on and on...

I tidied the bed today for the first time of my 16years. I've to keep and fold the clothes so that my mother wouldn't have to do so much.
Even before i was born, i have a maid. I don't have to worry about anything. I don't have to do anything on my own. And i've become so dependent on maids.

Now i have to rely on my own, cause no one will be there to help me anymore.
I'll be left alone at home, no one for me to talk to. No one for me to disturb.
The emptiness suck, and i feel like crying now :'(

No comments: