Saturday, October 31, 2009

Birthday wsh.


Ok i just finish replying all the wall post on my facebook.
And im surprise there're 18ppl who wished me on fb, haha :)

Ok, on th 28th.
More than 30 people text and wished me happy birthday, not many i know.
But still, thanks! Those are who i love, close friends, friends and some who rarely talk.
Maths paper 2 was quite difficult but do-able. Haha.
Waited for my mum to come and fetch me and we went to D-farm to eat.
Went home after that.
I know, what a boring birthday. But yeah, life suck.

Ok so today,
My internet connection is finally here.
Fernanda sha clarrissa jocelyn jane came over to my house downstairs to celebrate my birthday.
We went over to orchard, wanting to watch movie but in the end, no.
And they dressed like some kuku HAHA. Not me, cause i went home to change hahaha.
Though its not a great great great birthday celebration due to some minor minor things.
But still, love all of you! :D

So far, Os is not so bad. I'm afraid that i would fail my english.
But for maths, i think i can at least get a C5.

No comments: