Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Irritated.

Early in the morning and when i'm still in my lalaland,
Some stupid unconsiderate ppl is dk doing what, driling some holes or whatever shit.
Distubing my sleep !!
And its still so noisy now! Since like 8 till now, which is going 4?
I want to complain!!! Make me so irritated -.-

As usual, didn't went for dnt. For idk how many times alrdy.
Watched the uninvited on monday. Reached home at 12am.
School tomorrow, taking back papers? Bet i only passed chinese.

If letting go is the only solution,
Please do.

Over and over again, hurt was what that i've gotten from you.
I tried to be happy, I tried not to think about you.
But i couldn't.
Fake a smile, a laughter.

Thats probably the only thing i could do.
Tgt, we put a stop to it.
All i wished, is for you to be happy.
Take care (:

No comments: