Thursday, November 20, 2008

So sad so sad so sad.

Ok, the title is random.
I found out that on 6th oct 2000, something big happened.
HAHAHA!.
Nah, its the day that my parents divorced.
8 years passed, fast or slow? Idk.
To think eight years ago, i was only 7. Only p1, hahah.
But i think they went through 2years of separation before they were offically divorced?
Yeah, i remembered i was only k1.

Hahah, ignored that part.
Just thinking how would i lived now if i still had my father with me.


Idk which day did i went to make my ic.
Its on the day that my brother went overseas.
And i suddenly remembered that i've to go to the concert tomorrow.
And i have no idea how to go and who's going? Lol.
Anyone wanna go with me? Hahaha.

Today, i tried to on my com since afternoon and i just managed to get in on.
Like finally, hahah.
Used my brother's macbook, and this keyboard seems weird to me now.
The typing, lol.

Ok, i'm so tired? Don't ask me why.
Training tomorrow.

No comments: