Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Nong nong ago.

Ty Jermaine for editing my blog for me.
(she requested that :O)

6 more days to the end of exams, hooray.
English and chinese paper 1 was like damn difficult.
Maths paper 1 was ok, but i think i'll fail.
Social studies was horrible, what i studied didn't came out :(
Chinese paper 2 was a piece of cake except for the first 10 MCQs questions.
Chemistry, didn't intend to pass, don't bother to study for it.
And yeah, 100% fail.

English paper 2 and history tomorrow.
I want to pass english, but i doubt i can..
History, not yet study :P
Maths paper 2 on Thursday. Come out more on Trigo!!
Physics on Friday, hopeless. What for i study for physcis but i'd sure fail chem?
DnT on next monday, don't bother to study. Wouldn't pass anyway.

I'm tireddddddd, really really tired.
Just wanna lie down and sleep, but not yet shower? Hahah.

History is making me crazy.

No comments: