Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm tired, i'm always tired..

Didn't go hougang.
Jermaine msged me, then i chua tio.
Wake up reply her, went back to sleep.
Everytime she reply i chua tio lor.

Then she msg me ask me call her,
So wake up and call lor.
After that sleep for awhile,
Mum ask me if wanna go cut hair.
I said tomorrow after training then go.
Hahah, cause i'm lazy to go out now.

Okay, there's training tomorrow.
12-3.
Why is there always training,
I'm tired...

SCORPIO -The Gorgeous One (10/23-11/21)
; Loves being in long relationships.
; Li kes to give a good fight for what they want.
; Extremely outgoing.
; Loves to help people in times of need.
; Bestkisser.
; Good personality.
; Stubborn.
; A caring person.
; One of a kind.
; Gorgeous Smile.
; Not one to mess with.
; Are the most attractive people on earth!

No comments: