Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm left with memories.
A past , very very dear to me.
I once held so tightly, kept it to myself .

It's so out of line to try and turn back time.


Memories---1102 25/11/06


From :
koh Carolyn
Sent :
Sunday, March 11, 2007 10:22 PM
To :
mysterygal_me@hotmail.com
Subject :
Ps. I'm still not over you ( Off from your Msn nick :))



Heyyo . I'm very sorry for no replying your messages .
Just that my current phone got confiscated & I can't use it .
( My bill exploded that is ) .
Then I bought myself a prepaid card & it got cut off because it wasn't registered .

Umm . I only know that you messaged me on like .. 9th March .
My mum told me there were messages and so I checked them .

Hm . Okay . So I thought you had a girlfriend , and gotten over me .
I don't know should I be sad or happy , no seriously .

And now you telling me you're not over me , very .. um .
Some kind of . Suprise uh .

This mail's to explain myself and somethings are better left untold .
& it'll benefit both of us , right ? (:

Move on with life ! :D
Takecare & <3>


----


From :
koh Carolyn
Sent :
Monday, March 12, 2007 11:55 AM
To :
mysterygal_me@hotmail.com
Subject :
RE: Ps. I'm still not over you ( Off from your Msn nick :))



But really , some things are better to be left untold doh .
Okay since you want me to get to the straightttttt point ,
then I shall O:

I still have feelings for you , but I can't let go of my current bf .

Straight enough ?
So just forget me (:



---


From :
koh Carolyn
Sent :
Wednesday, March 21, 2007 9:51 PM
To :
mysterygal_me@hotmail.com
Subject :
RE:



Haah , I said : '' See you tomorrow , good night <3
I took the initiative to say good luck :)
<3

No comments: