Friday, August 17, 2007

Today didn't go school,
Then sleep late late.
So long didn't sleep till late late le.
Haha, no lah.
Like only once in a week i can sleep till late late mah.




Went to see doctor.
And the doctor don't let me go for training tomorrow.
Cause of that stupid baluku on my head.
Whatever -.-


Tomorrow maybe going republic poly to watch match.
Or either Sunday.
But monday,
Confirm got go toa payoh sports hall to watch.


Sigh.
I don't know what to say.
Just know that you're still the one i love most.
Keep you in my heart for always.
You're the one that,
I'll always miss.
Never thought it would feel like this.
I'll be there for you,
No matter what you're going through.

You'll always be the sun in my sky.
It may be fate that brings us back again someday.
Though we go seprate ways.

No comments: