Monday, December 25, 2006

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS.....Here's wishing everyone who reads this a merry merry christmas.....CHEERS!!!!!(it saves me the trouble of going to each blog in my list and tag..hahahs..that will take like forever..)(so i f u want my blessing come to my blog...hohohohoho)

Just woke up and decided to post...
yesterdae, i was so happy can... tat person msg me and wish me merry christmas...
when tat person msg me i was shock untill... the msg was like so sweet la... i promise i wun delete tat msg no matter wad... although i think the msg is nt for me(maybe send wrong???)
anyway i m still veri happy... YEAH... was playing maple halfway den tat person msg me...
n my phone volume was no.7... those who noe my ring tone should noe... hahas [[:

how i wish the msg is true... i will remember wad u sae to me... to me u r so IMPORTANT...

No comments: